Last Modified: July, 2016
- The type of information we may collect or that you may provide when you install, download, purchase, register with, access or use www.whyjuggle.com (“Website”), Juggle, LLC’s mobile applications (“Apps”) and any other US affiliated websites operated by Juggle, LLC (collectively, the Apps, Website and other US affiliated websites are referred to herein as the “Site”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not: (i) use or provide any information on this Site or through any of its features; (ii) make any purchases through the Site; (iii) use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site; or (iv) provide any information about yourself to us. This includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child less than 13 years of age, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect
We collect information from and about users of our Site in the following ways:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Site.
All information that you provide to us when registering, posting a job, posting a profile, communicating through the Site, discussing options over the phone, utilizing our mobile applications or that you otherwise provide on the Site or by phone, email or postal mail, will be stored by us or an authorized affiliate. You represent and warrant to us that you have the right and authority to provide us with any of the personal information you provide about yourself or others.
Information You Provide
When you download, register with or use this Site, we may ask you to provide:
- Personal Information that can be used to contact or identify you, such as your full name, telephone number, postal address, e-mail address, and any other information by which you may be contacted online or offline.
- Non personal information that is about you but cannot be used to contact or identify you, including passively collected information about your activities on our Site, such as usage data, IP address and web browser user agent.
- Financial Information such as, your name, credit card type, credit card number, expiration date, security code, bank name, account number, routing number, as well as your billing address and birthday for payment purposes.
You may provide us this information in various ways, including:
- When filling out our online forms, at the time of registering to use the Site, when posting material and when requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with the Site.
- When responding to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- When connecting through Facebook’s application programming interface (API).
- When making a payment through the Site.
- When posting information on your job seeking posting or a care provider profile.
- When contacting our Member Care or utilizing certain services that Juggle, LLC may offer by telephone.
- When searching queries on the Site.
You may also provide information to be published or displayed (“Posted”) on public areas of Site (“User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access and use the Site, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Site, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Site, including communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Site.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including, the internet protocol (“IP”) address of your computer, the mobile device’s unique device identifier (UDID), your computer operating system, web browser type, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The Site also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
- Location Information. This Site may collect real-time information about the location of your device. We may request to access and store your location. You may withdraw your permission at any time and opt out by adjusting the settings on your mobile device. Opting out of the Site’s collection of location information will cause its location-based features to be disabled.
- Behavioral Tracking Information. The Site and any third parties we use to place ads on our Site will automatically receive collection and tracking information. We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps or other online services (behavioral tracking). For information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking and how we respond to browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking, see below in this policy.
If you do not want us to collect this information you may opt out at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Note, however, that opting out of some or all of these features may result in decreased functionality for the Site.
Information Collection And Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on your computer or smartphone and allows us to recognize you when you return to the Site using the same computer (or mobile device) and web browser. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Site.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related Site statistics.
Third-party Information Collection
When you use the App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties include, but are not limited to:
- Advertisers, ad servers, ad agencies, ad exchanges or ad technology vendors.
- Analytics and research firms.
- Your mobile device manufacturer or service provider.
- Juggle, LLC’s authorized agents
When you visit our Site or open one of our emails, we may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie, pixel, and/or similar technologies on your browser or mobile device in order to provide you relevant Juggle, LLC advertisements as you search the internet. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see [LINK TO “YOUR CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE COLLECT, USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION”]. If you prefer not to receive these online behavioral advertisements, you may opt out here (link to opt out).
How We Use Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Site, its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Register and service your account.
- Create and update any user profiles or job postings.
- Notify you regarding your account, Site updates or changes to our products and services.
- Solicit feedback and input from you.
- Run periodic background checks through a third-party consumer reporting agency.
- Process payments for any memberships or services you request.
- Contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Site
We may also use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
How We Disclose Information
We may disclose aggregated user information or information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business. (These entities are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.)
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Juggle, LLC’s assets.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. (We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.)
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including, for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect or defend the rights, property, or safety of Juggle, LLC, our customers or affiliates. This includes exchanging information with law enforcement or other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction, and protecting the health and safety of our community complying with the law.
- To listings in Google and other public search engines.
- To other Site users.
- With your consent.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Your Choices About How We Collect, Use and Disclose your Information
Our users have control over what information they choose to share with us when utilizing our Site (such as pictures, certain details in a job description or profile, etc.). This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
- Mobile Device Information. Users of a Juggle, LLC mobile application, who have given Juggle, LLC permission to access certain information from their mobile device, may subsequently opt out of that information sharing by adjusting the settings in their mobile device.
- Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your contact information to promote or advertise our own or third party affiliates’ products or services, you can opt out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes, you can opt out by logging into the Site and checking or unchecking the relevant boxes in your user preferences in your account profile or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. Note that we do not control all third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the Site to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location by adjusting your device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the Site may become inaccessible or not function properly.
Your Communication Choices
By becoming a Juggle, LLC user, you are consenting to receive certain email communications from us, such as special offers, tips and advice, notifications, customer surveys and administrative notices. You will be able to opt out of receiving promotional or other email communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail.
How We Protect Information
We have implemented industry-recognized safeguards to help protect your information from accidental loss or unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure.
- Juggle, LLC uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and/or TLS (Transport Layer Security) technology, the industry standard method for computers to communicate securely, minimizing the risk of manipulation or recipient impersonation. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL or TLS. The company does not save or store financial data collected on the Site.
- Your user accounts are also protected by the password you use to access your online account with Juggle, LLC, and we urge you to take steps to keep your password confidential. If you feel your password has been compromised, you should change it immediately by logging into your account settings. After you have finished using our Site, you should log out of your Juggle, LLC account and exit your browser.
WE TAKE THESE PRECAUTIONS IN AN EFFORT TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION AGAINST SECURITY BREACHES. HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEE THAT SUCH INFORMATION MAY NOT BE ACCESSED, DISCLOSED, ALTERED, OR DESTROYED BY BREACH OF SUCH FIREWALLS AND SECURE SERVER SOFTWARE. BY USING OUR SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND THE RISKS AND AGREE TO ASSUME THESE RISKS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CIRCUMVENTION OF ANY PRIVACY SETTINGS OR SECURITY MEASURES WE PROVIDE.
Changing or Removing your Personal Information
You may view and change your personal information by logging into your account and accessing your account settings. If you would like to remove personal information you have posted on the Site, such as public profiles or job postings, you may do so by editing or deleting that item in your account settings. To request removal of other personal information you have voluntarily posted on our Site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. If we are unable to accommodate your request to remove your personal information, we will notify you of our decision.
Closing your Account
You may close your Juggle, LLC account directly in the “Account Settings” section of your account. If you close your account, we will remove your name and other personal information from our publicly viewable database. Upon closing your account, we have no obligation to retain your information, and may delete any or all of your account information without liability. However, we may retain information related to you at our sole discretion. Your User Contributions may remain visible to others after you have closed your account. Similarly, other information you have shared with others, or that others have copied, may also remain visible on the Site and on third party search engines.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or write us at: Juggle LLC Privacy, 2641 Sandover Road, Columbus, OH 43220.
Links to Other Websites
DETROIT 68356-1 1388068v4